A scented tribute inspired by The Beatles' late-night recording sessions of The White Album in 1968.
With the lights down low and the music up loud, the band drifts into a creative haze fueled by perfumed hashish smoke and half-filled glasses of red wine.
High notes of gummy ashtray resins fall into embers of fire and ash. Tart green rhubarb and peppery citrus accords weave into jammy notes of cassis. Hindu buds and violets emerge and melt into dark patchouli, saffron, and the smell of smoky woody guitars. Ethereal yet powerful, meant for moments when you feel like letting go.
- Notes: patchouli, saffron, rhubarb, citrus, Hindu kush
- Essence: warm, rich, smokey, musky, heady
- Proposed placement: creative space, bedroom
- Up to 50 hours of burn time
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- Skilled papermakers craft this paper stock using 100% certified reusable energy. The design is intentionally constructed without adhesives and is created using 30% reimagined post-consumer materials artfully produced using craft manufacturing and repulpable foils.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
Margo Breznik, Founder + Creative Director of Tatine, launched her company in 2001 as a way to express her inspirations and impart her passion for creating interior atmospheres that inspire, deepen, and enhance your surroundings. Her designs and bespoke fragrance blends are an expression of what she is feeling, thinking, and inspired by at any given time. Drawing solely on music which, to Margo, is the highest of all art forms, she also culls inspiration from her travels, hoping to impart those small magic moments that traveling brings into our lives.
As Tatine celebrates 20 years, Margo continues to place meaning in the small details, slow design, hand craftsmanship, and imparting soul through each piece. Everything is created to impart wonder, a sense of quality, and the quiet but evocative message of the handmade.