Herbs are true guardians of our gut health. Plants play a key role in keeping the digestive system functioning, supporting the gastrointestinal tract, and balancing the microbiome.
Here’s what’s in our garden:
- Coconut Oil - antimicrobial, antibacterial
- Aloe Vera - anti-inflammatory, soothing
- Ginger - detoxification, warming
- Turmeric - anti-inflammatory (tip: golden milk)
- Lemon - detoxification, digestion
- Fennel - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Peppermint - antispasmodic, protective
- Apple Cider Vinegar - glucose control, digestion
- Dandelion - antioxidant, prebiotic
- Kombucha - antioxidant, probiotic
Leaky gut has been linked to an array of chronic illnesses, including autoimmune diseases + mental health conditions.
Protect + heal your gut holistically.
Source: Parsley, Traditional Medicinals
At The Flower Pot®, our mission is to create a safe and reliable space for you to explore + experiment with the benefits of botanical medicine. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and LinkedIn.