Herbs are true guardians of our gut health. Plants play a key role in keeping the digestive system functioning, supporting the gastrointestinal tract, and balancing the microbiome.
Today, we’re sharing our favorite natural ways to tend to your gut flora.
Here’s what’s in our garden:
- Coconut Oil - antimicrobial, antibacterial
- Aloe Vera - anti-inflammatory, soothing
- Ginger - detoxification, warming
- Turmeric - anti-inflammatory (tip: golden milk)
- Lemon - detoxification, digestion
- Fennel - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Peppermint - antispasmodic, protective
- Apple Cider Vinegar - glucose control, digestion
- Dandelion - antioxidant, prebiotic
- Kombucha - antioxidant, probiotic
Leaky gut has been linked to an array of chronic illnesses, including autoimmune diseases + mental health conditions.
Protect + heal your gut holistically.
Source: Parsley, Traditional Medicinals